Register

Review Detail

Rescue Groups November 13, 2011 14665
looking to adopt a guinea pig

Hi my name is Heather. I am looking to adopt a male guinea pig to be a buddy for my male guinea pig. I bought the one I have now from a pet store, but I have decided that it is best to adopt one that needs a home from a rescue. When I bought Tyce(my guinea pig) I bought 2 but one acted sick within two days of having him so I took him to 2 different vets because the first one did not know what was wrong with him. I found out that he had pneumonia and the vet put him on antibiotics but he did not make it. He only lived for a week after I bought him so I made the decision to wait on getting another one because I wanted to make sure that Tyce was healthy and did not infect another guinea pig. It has been 4 months now and he is just as healthy as ever so I think it is time to find him a friend. We have a C&C cage and everything we need so my question is how do I go about adopting one from there? Also do you have any males avalable for adoption? My email is nicole4a3@yahoo.com and my number is 423-322-0708 just incase :)

TM
Report this comment Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account

Guinea Pig Finder is the website that aims to raise the awareness of the Guinea Pig Rescue and promote guinea pigs that are available for the adoption. Our website includes a lot of information about the guinea pigs available to adopt, guinea pig rescue and more. Kindly check out our website and check out the guinea pig listings that are available currently. If you want to offer a forever home to pair of guinea pigs or looking for companion guinea pig or would like to surrender a guinea pig to the rescue, please email us here:support@guineapigfinder.com