Kevin and Stuart were born on 12/08/21. We drove to Abilene, KS to pick them up because they provided all the info we were looking for. They are Teddy guinea pigs from the same litter. They are so sweet and have been spoiled rotten so far and I want to make sure that continues for them. They must go as a pair.
We have spent a lot of money getting their set up perfect and now our allergies to the hay have surfaced.
Kevin and Stuart will come with everything they could possibly need.
-Two sweet male cavies
- Critter nation habitat. (We are planning on getting a second one as they grow). If they need the expansion before we find the right home the price will need to go up as well just to cover costs. It is it made for guinea pigs but if used properly it’s perfect and very easy to keep clean.
- All the accessories that came with the cage. Fleece liners
- Extra fleece liners and other cozy blankets and huts etc
- 3 water bottles
- a good months worth of pellets
-lots of hay
- preventative mite, fungi spray and soap all made with essential oils
- grooming kit
- brush and dustpan
- two wooden bridges
- a huge rainbow wooden bridge
- a collapsible free run gate with a washable liner
- a guinea pig laundry bag
Adoption fee: $250
Can you SHIP?
Sorry, NO. Please do not contact the owner and ask about shipping guinea pigs. It is NOT possible. Please look for guinea pigs LOCAL to you! That's what this site is for--helping you find a guinea pig close to home to adopt and love.
But I want THAT one!
Yes, that one is adorable and looks just like the one you must have for your very important reason or you will not be able to go on living. But, there are many more in your area that are just as wonderful. Perhaps they are not listed here, but they can be found. The piggy in need waiting for you near your own back yard might look a little different, but could melt your heart anyway!
Need help finding one or two?
We can help you. Take a look here for some great links and suggestions. And if you still need help with your search, check that page to reach out to us for some specific assistance. Volunteers are standing by willing to help you!